Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"This is it"

This is a blog I wish I didn't have to post.  The Panther Soccer Season has come to a close.  The Panthers lost a tough one to Pembroke Tuesday night.  Pembroke definitely improved their game since the last time we saw them and they did a good job scouting us at CM.  We were nervous but I think we also had tired legs, we've played 6 games in 11 days.  Thank you to the fans that supported us last night, we truly appreciate you being there.

Our last meeting together after the game was a tough one.  The seniors 4 year journey and my 36th in the program have come to an end.  I know they will remember the tremendous strides we made this year.  How we exceeded others expectations of us and what we could do.  We will remember the smiles, monster mini-golf, the exciting wins, ties, close games, the support of our parents and fans, our tournament win over CM, and the tears we shed together on that last bus ride home.....   I am so proud of this group of players and how they made my last year special.  A very heart felt Thank You to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment